Here are some suggestions:
- Never both be angry at the same time.
- Never yell at each other unless the house is on fire.
- If one of you must win an argument, let it be your mate.
- If you have to criticize, do it lovingly.
- Never bring up mistakes of the past.
- Neglect the whole world rather than each other.
- Never go to sleep with an argument unsettled.
- At least once every day try to say one kind or complimentary thing to your life's partner.
- When you have done something wrong, be ready to admit it and ask for forgiveness.
- It takes two to make a quarrel, and the one in the wrong is the one who does the most talking.
We can put together a beautiful wedding for you, but it's up to you to keep your beautiful marriage going. With love, consideration and understanding, you'll live happily ever after.